If you’ve tried lots of goggles for kids and never really found a good pair, then your search is over!
The Kayenne Junior from Aquasphere gives young swimmers a low-profile, large vision swimming goggle that’s great in the pool or in open water.
What really makes these great is the soft silicone seals around the eyes that give a comfortable fit that actually keeps water out, and the super easy strap adjustment system that makes so much sense you’ll wonder why it’s not on all goggles.
- Oversized, and patented, Plexisol® curved lens technology.
- 180-degree field of vision, undistorted and expanded 4-point visibility - up and down as well as 180degrees to the sides.
- New super slim microframe produces a low profile goggle creating less drag for a more hydrodynamic performance.
- Hypoallergenic Softeril®.
- Stabilising nose-bridge for a secure comfortable fit.
Super light, one-touch, easy to adjust Quick-Fit Buckle/strap system.
- 100% UV protection.
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant lenses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.