The Canterbury Phoenix 3.0 SG is a soft ground rugby boot, built for play on natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy.
Comfortable and supportive, these boots have a mesh textile upper reinforced with TPU skin for a lightweight feel, durability and abrasion resistance to last you through a long rugby season.
A stretch neoprene tongue construction with internal straps provide midfoot protection and helps to lock the forefoot down during movement. An internal mesh lining wicks away sweat keeping your feet cool and dry as you play while the 3D moulded heel counter with rearfoot stability makes sure you're comfortable and supported from kick off to the final whistle.
Shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to your lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power and improved foam positioning enhances the comfort and fit of your boots.
A TPU outsole with eight 13mm removable metal studs, (wrench included with purchase) is specifically designed for forward players, by providing a greater contact area for traction to make it easier for you to transition, move quicker and change direction faster.
- Mesh textile upper reinforced with TPU skin.
- Light weight reinforced upper with abrasion resistance properties.
- Stretch neoprene tongue construction with internal straps.
- Midfoot protection, internal straps wraparound and help lock forefoot down during movement.
- Internal mesh lining.
- Tactile and wicking properties.
- 3D moulded heel counter.
- Heel shape, protection and rearfoot stability.
- EVA Footbed.
- Shock attenuating properties, reducing lower limb strain.
- Improved foam positioning.
- Enhanced comfort and fit.
- TPU outsole with 8 metal studs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.