The Vancouver Pro Waterproof Jacket from Sunderland of Scotland, ergonomically designed and shaped for the golfer. This is a lightweight, yet high-performing waterproof golf jacket rated to 8,000mm, which means you’re protected from even heavy downpours and snow.
The raglan panelled design uses the fabric’s own natural mechanical stretch with each panel to allow optimum movement through the swing. It is mesh lined for breathability and comfort, and is engineered for practicality at every turn, with waterproof zips, storm flap and Velcro storm cuffs, drawstring adjusters and fleece lined zip pockets. Embroidered on the chest with the Gifford Golf Club logo.
- 100% performance polyester with ergonomic design with two-layer technical fabric construction combined with mesh lining
- Achieves waterproof rating of 8,000mm and breathability of 5,000g/m2/24h.
- Matt waterproof lock down front zip in co-ordinating colour. Inner storm flap with chin guard
- Fleece lined handwarmer side pockets. Anti-snag velcro bonded cuff adjusters and storm cuffs
- Draw cord adjuster at waist and hem
- Contrast Sunderland of Scotland embroidery on right forearm. Contrast Sunderland S embroidery on back neck
- Embroidered on the chest with the Gifford Golf Club logo.
|SIZE||EURO||CHEST (in)||CHEST (cm)|
|S||48||38 - 40||97 - 102|
|M||50||40 - 42||102 - 107|
|L||52||42 - 44||107 - 115|
|XL||56||46 - 48||115 - 122|
|XXL||58||48 - 50||122 - 127|
This item is made to order and therefore can take upto 3-weeks for delivery. Please also note that made-to-order items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.