KEEN TEMPO FLEX MEN'S WATERPROOF WALKING SHOES
The Tempo Flex WP Shoes from Keen are lightweight, comfortable, waterproof hiking shoes that offer durability along with flexibility, so your foot moves comfortably and naturally.
Featuring a breathable, ripstop mesh upper with Keen.Dry™ membrane, this shoe is built to withstand the rigours of hiking in both wet and dry conditions. The addition of an accordion-styled reinforcement made of TPU to the "crumple zone" at the top of the foot keeps the shoe lightweight, flexible, and yet durable: Keen calls this the Keen.Bellows Flex technology.
The robust Keen All-Terrain sole with 4 mm tread depth provides good grip on all kinds of surfaces. A cushioning EVA midsole creates wearing comfort, and the PU insole can be removed. Add to this the odour-inhibiting Eco Anti-Odor treatment, and you have a particularly comfortable, lightweight shoe that will accompany you on light hikes as well as in active everyday life.
An added perk: Keen uses a proportion of recycled material from PET bottles in the upper.
- Lining: Keen.Dry™ Membran (Keen)
- Easy flex sole with Keen.Bellows Flex technology, breathable RipStop mesh upper with TPU attachment at flex point, removable PU insole, cushioning EVA midsole, Eco Anti-Odor odour control treatment, use of recycled PET.
- Lace up fastening
- Weight:846 g (Paar, US 9)
- Production:Contains recycled materials, PFC-free water treatment
- Outer shoe material: Polyester, Natural and synthetic textiles
- Shoe lining material: Polyester, Polyurethane, Natural and synthetic textiles
- Shoe sole material: Rubber, EVA, Misc. material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.