The Mizuno Wave Prodigy 2 are designed to combine excellent performance with value for money.
They feature Mizuno's Parallel Wave technology, which functions a lot like a spring board in the heal and midfoot - cushioning impact on each step and returning it as energy as you push off. It also gives increased support under foot, allowing you to run with confidence, and diverts impact away from the body.
A mesh upper makes these shoes both comfortable and breathable thanks to excellent ventilation.
The X10 Outsole is a tough rubber that withstands a pounding in high wear areas of the sole, allowing the grip to stay at its best for longer.
If you're looking to run more and want a great value pair of shoes to allow you to do that, then the MIzuno Wave Prodigy is a great option.
- Mesh Upper - Allows air to permeate providing fresh air to the feet.
- Mesh Collar Lining - Aids ventilation and is moisture wicking.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- U4ic Midsole Compound - Rides and cushions like Mizuno's AP+ midsole but is approximately 30% lighter in weight.
- U4icX Heel - Delivers a more comfortable cushioned ride with higher rebound.
- Smoothride - Minimises the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition.
- Mizuno Intercool - Reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoes.
- X10 Outsole - Durable carbon rubber that allows longer wear in high impact areas.
- Weight - 320g