MIZUNO WAVE RIDER 24 JNR - BLUE
The Mizuno Wave Rider has been a trusted neutral road running shoe for years and so we jumped at the chance to make it available in our stock for kids - and it is excellent.
This latest update, the Wave Rider 24 for juniors features Mizuno's advanced Enerzy heel wedge technology which offers bouncy cushioning along with energy return to put a natural spring in your step.
Mizuno have designed the Enerzy midsole foam to provide your child with soft, bouncy cushioning for a soft landing, along with the energy return aspect for an easy rebound. In the Rider 24 GS, the Enerzy material has been placed under the heel - the area with the highest impact.
They have also added FoamWave cushioning in the midsole to provide a soft and responsive feel with a smooth, stable ride.
The DynamotionFit in combination with the AIRmesh technology makes the engineered mesh upper the best structure for the feet in order to hold them securely and allow ventilation.
TIPS ON FITTING
These run a little bit on the small side - that's why we've got a lot of half sizes. That way you can go up a half size and get the size you need. So, for example, if you're normally a 3, get a 3.5.
FEATURES IN SHORT
- Mizuno FoamWave technology absorbs the impact from running
- Mizuno Energzy for soft landing with energy return virtue
- SmoothRide technology provides effortless ride
- DynamotionFit for secure fit in comfort
- AIRmesh upper to keep feet breathable and cool
- Durable X10 rubber outsole offers traction
- Offset: 9mm (25mm heel, 16mm forefoot)
- Weight: 200g