Weight-saving XLT sole technology with reliable weatherproof performance - for lasting comfort in the hills.
The Samaris Low Hiking Shoes are engineered from endurance mesh with extra space around the toe to allow for natural movement on climbs and uneven terrain. Hydropel technology efficiently disperses water and mud while the waterproof/breathable Isotex membrane keeps feet dry inside and out. Weight-saving XLT sole technology and a hardwearing carbon outsole provide superb traction and shock absorption on and off the trail. Vegan-friendly. Weighs 425 grams.
- Updated last for improved fit and comfort
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- High performance nylon woven Endurance Mesh and PU upper
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Neoprene collar for added comfort
- Deep padded neoprene collar and mesh tongue
- Rubber toe and abrasion resistant heel bumper
- Moulded EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- New XLT sole unit for improved traction and self cleaning
70% Polyurethane, 25% Polyester, 5% Rubber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.