Sleek and comfortable, the Kota Low combines a weight-reducing one-piece upper construction with weather resistant technologies for an everyday walking shoe you can wear on country rambles or in town.
The lightweight uppers keep feet dry inside and out with water-shedding Hydropel technology and a waterproof/breathable Isotex membrane. Odour-control LAVA XL inners keep you feeling fresh from start to finish. The sturdy rubber outsole provides reliable grip on loose paths and muddy banks. Vegan-friendly. Weighs 415 grams.
- Isotex waterproof and breathable footwear - seam sealed with breathable internal membrane liner
- One piece upper for reduced risk of blisters, lightweight and great shelf appeal
- TPU overlays for durability and protection
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Moulded EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- Lightweight rubber outsole featuring internal EVA shock pads for underfoot comfort, protection and t
50% Polyester, 30% Polyurethane, 20% Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.