The Skechers GOrun 600™ is a well-cushioned, lightweight trainer perfect for a variety of workouts in and out of the gym. Straight out of the box, this shoe offers versatile functionality, great looks and - most importantly - comfort.
The responsive 5GEN® cushioning midsole and a breathable mesh upper offer an incredibly responsive workout shoe while the Goga1® insole provides shock absorption and support. A well padded, smooth heel collar and lining gives added comfort, which a Quick-Fit Portal at the heel makes it easy to pull these shoes on quick and get moving!
This shoe features a breathable sandwich mesh fabric and synthetic upper, giving a comfortable, lightweight and well ventilated upper design.
This shoe is great for workouts, walking and running - though if running it's best suited to 5Ks. If you're looking for a shoe to run a half marathon in, then this is probably not your shoe.
For comfort, versatility and convenience though, this shoe is great.
- Sole designed for responsive traction and ground feel
- Parametric midsole construction for support and stability
- Weight: 6.5 oz. per shoe in a women's size 7
- 1 1/4 inch heel
- Synthetic 3D printed overlays at sides for added support
- Side S logo detail
- Synthetic heel panel with separated design