ZONE3 TOW FLOAT - ORANGE
The Zone3 tow Float has been designed for those new to open water swimming and those required to wear a safety buoy when racing or training. It is ultra-lightweight which provides virtually no drag and is available in two colours. Perfect for improving visibility when in open water.
It features an adjustable dual belt design which attaches securely around your waist; a leash ensures the buoy remains out of stroke range whilst swimming. The tow float comes complete with a valve for inflating and deflating and a carry handle.
In contrast with our best-selling 28L Safety Buoy & Dry Bag, it does not feature internal storage and is only a single layer of material. It is however approximately the same size with an inflated size of approx. 41x22cm and deflated 48 x 29cm.
- High visibility makes you easy to spot.
- Heavy-duty PVC coated nylon waterproof outer material for strength and durability.
- Extremely lightweight
- Low drag when in the water.
- Adjustable strap allows you to position the buoy in the water as desired.
- Does not restrict your stroke as you tow the buoy behind you.
- Carry handle for ease of transport out of water.