Sunderland of Scotland's Anton padded gilet is a zip fronted piece of technical outerwear with Sunderland’s signature NEVERWEATHERBEATEN wind and showerproofing - ideal for wear everyday, on the touch line or on the golf course.
The shaped quilt padded panels have an insulating soft filling able to retain heat whilst being breathable. Brushed stretch side panels, finished with stretch bindings at the hem and armholes, maximise your range of movement.
- 100% nylon ripstop fabric with padded quilt
- ultra lightweight with high chin guard
- Stretch performance brushed side panels
- Low profile branded YKK zips with chin guard
- Zipped chest and side pockets
- Stretch binding around hem and armholes
- Contrast Sunderland S embroidery on back neck
- Embroidered on the chest with the Haddington RFC logo
|SIZE||EURO||CHEST (in)||CHEST (cm)|
|S||48||38 - 40||97 - 102|
|M||50||40 - 42||102 - 107|
|L||52||42 - 44||107 - 115|
|XL||56||46 - 48||115 - 122|
|XXL||58||48 - 50||122 - 127|
This item is made to order and therefore can take upto 3-weeks for delivery. Please also note that made-to-order items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.